The Pilatus PC-12 is an 8-seat pressured aircraft with a turbo-prop engine which can fly well above the clouds.
In operation around the globe, the PC-12 has found popularity in a number of roles including executive journeys, cargo transport, air ambulance services and government special mission applications.
The aircraft can be operated across a long range with a single pilot. With low operating costs, high speed, and bespoke construction, you are sure to find the perfect balance in the Pilatus PC-12.
The Technical Bits:
- A Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67P engine, flat-rated at 1,200 SHP with five blade graphite composite propeller
- A 330 cubic foot pressurized passenger cabin with seating for up to 8 passengers
- A maximum range of 1,845 nautical miles (HSC, VFR, reserves)
- 285 knot maximum cruise speed
- A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field performance
- Standard forward passenger door and large (53 in x 52 in) aft cargo door
- Retractable trailing-link landing gear capable of grass and unimproved field operation
- Certification for flight into known icing conditions
- State-of-the-art Honeywell Primus Apex avionics
- Single-pilot certification